Policy effective date 3-11-08 - 5-13-09 for the U.S., and for those positions not located in Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Argentina.
Google collects personal information when you submit a job application to Google. Such personal information may include:
- email address and other contact information;
- resume or CV, cover letter, previous work experience, education and transcripts;
- relevant work experience, type of employment sought, data available;
- names and contact information for referrals;
- sensitive information (race/ethnic origin) if you chose to submit it as part of the applications process;
- likes, dislikes and personal interests as shared by you.
Google adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site.
Further information about Search History is available here.
c/o Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View CA 94043 (USA)